Chickens Winning At Life

2018-02-26T14:46:57+00:00

8 Comments

1. Antonio February 25, 2018 at 12:36 am

Now I will change the chickens narrative, from “Dumb as a chicken to “Smart as a chicken!.LOL! I love it!

2. Betsy February 25, 2018 at 1:07 am

I always knew chickens were special. I really enjoyed the video.

3. Mary Mal February 25, 2018 at 1:15 am

A chicken is not just for eggs anymore!

4. Marvin February 25, 2018 at 1:56 am

A side of the chicken I did not know of.

5. Francesca M Austin February 25, 2018 at 6:38 am

Chickens get no credit for brains. Some are smarter than others – I miss my chickens but we gave them to be able to travel a bit. Can’t get chicken sitters around here.

6. Ramonia February 25, 2018 at 11:52 am

Very sweet! I enjoyed the video.

7. Tom February 25, 2018 at 6:37 pm

You made me cry, hard, again… we lost our best pet-quality, smartest hen to illness at the age of four on 2/14/18. We miss her so much it hurts every day. We miss her coming up to us and asking for a nap in our lap, we miss her soft trill in our ear to let us know how much she appreciated our love and affection. We have other pet-quality chickens but none like her. She was calm, intelligent, affectionate, observant, and truly enjoyed life with one foot in a chicken’s world and one foot in our world. Her name was Little Girl, and she will live in our hearts forever.

8. Laura Lee March 13, 2018 at 7:29 am

My sincere condolences on “Little Girl” — I know first hand how rough it is when one of your feathered friends leaves the planet. I think the hardest part about keeping chickens is when they die, it just leaves a huge hole in your heart. The good news is that people are seeing them as pets now and not just dumb birds with no feelings they eat for dinner. I have had factory farm rescue hens and it was a grand education for me and many of my friends to know first hand what happens in those wretched hell holes. Now people are getting chickens for pets and it is truly changing our society for the better!